Summer is behind us and I’m busy harvesting my garden before heading out on tour. It was a great summer, lots of shows, beach days, visitors and gardening. Performance highlights for me were Stanfest, Lunenburg Folk Festival and The PEI Jazz Festival.
I am thrilled to tell you that my son Patrick will be touring with me this fall. We have some shows here on the Island, and are doing eleven shows with Home Routes in Saskatchewan and Manitoba. Patrick … Read More →
Well here were are in the dog days of summer. It’s been fabulous. I kicked off the summer with Song Road’s CD launch at Trailside Café with my friend and producer, Jaron Freeman-Fox. The album has been getting great reviews and lots of airplay! Folks are loving Jaron’s production. Stan Fest was sunny and stunning, my garden is lush and bountiful, and my buddy October Browne is here for her annual summer tour in the Maritimes. We’ve just returned … Read More →
The garden is planted, the lilacs are in bloom and it feels like summer. Yeah! Here are some upcoming dates, for a full list the Shows section.
- Staynor’s Wharf, Halifax, Friday June 7th, 8:30 pm
- Festival of Small Halls, Weds June 19th Lorne Valley, Friday June 21 at Orwell with Lorne Elliot
- Trailside Cafe, P.E.I. CD release with Jaron Freeman-Fox Thursday July 4th, 8:00 pm
- Stan Rogers Folk Festival July 5, 6 & 7
- Lunenburg Folk Harbour Festival August 8, 9,10 & 11
- Prince Edward … Read More →